Wednesday, March 3, 2010

of grand returns and words unsaid

Two years on hiatus, and I still couldn't find a proper way to start my latest post. Which is ok, because I really don't care if people read this. Which they won't, until some poor fool stumbles upon it. Which, at this point, happens to be you, dear reader. Did you really have nothing better to do? Come on, I know you did.

Well anyway, the reason this is being written is because there's something that I've been wanting to say, but can't. Get well soon Baba. I'm worried about you. I know I've been really busy with Revels lately, but somehow I wish I was back in Mumbai with you. Somehow this just doesn't seem to matter. Also I'm so proud of Jhilli and Mamma. If this were Manipal, I'd say Dee Tee treat. As it is, we'll probably have to settle for a big family hug when I get back.

Revels is upon us, and I'm pleasantly surprised that I can do without all that sleep I whine about not getting in class. But then this is just the first day. If bad things happen to me sometime in the next three days, it'll be everyone's fault. Also, as i remarked to someone a little while ago, I'm going to sleep the funk out of Sunday. Which will make it all better.

That's all. Here's to two years of deadblogness. May the posts be with you.

No comments: